[antlr-interest] maven2 and support in repository

David Holroyd dave at badgers-in-foil.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 11:42:53 PDT 2007

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 02:23:02PM -0400, hanasaki jiji wrote:
> any chance of convincing you to put the current work on in the
> repository so it can be used without all the manual installs?

Are you referring to the maven-antlr3-plugin?

The code has been donated to the Maven project, but I don't know when it
will get a release in this form (I don't actually have access).

If you're referring to ANTLR 3.0 itself, this has been in the Maven
repositories since the end of May, I think.

hope that helps,
dave

--
http://david.holroyd.me.uk/