[antlr-interest] Odd formatting on Wiki

Jonathan Thomas jonathan.thomas at ca.com
Wed Jun 27 01:02:11 PDT 2007

Temporary fix put in ... look again!

I've seen that problem on other pages - something to do with Ter's css
template I imagine ... the outer div, or possibly the surrounding td,
doesn't seem to take into account the inner div ...  not that expert on
HTML but i'd imagine div's inside table tags are something difficult to
deal with anyway ... perhaps they should be spans?