[antlr-interest] Fig: a generic config file reader

robermann robermann at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 07:00:07 PDT 2007

Hi, I've just added a comment in
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Fig+-+Generic+configuration+language+interpreter
.

Basically I think the parser, to be really FIG (see the PS :)) should return
a Map object, not a List:

Map config_objects = parserFigo.file();

instead of a List:

List config_objects = parserFigo.file();

What do you think?

PS: Italian word "figo!" means something like your "cool!" :) I think you
know it Terence :D

--
Are you tired of making software? Play it! ( http://www.codesounding.org)