[antlr-interest] Java 1.5 grammar with javadoc recognition

Werner Lehmann wl at dm17.com
Thu Mar 1 16:10:34 PST 2007

Hi,

I have patched Michael Studman's java15.g grammar so that the AST
includes Javadoc (note: only for methods). In case someone can use it,
the patches are attached to this posting (I can also send the full
grammars by mail). It works fine so far (not tested very much). There
are two warnings but I did not change anything there...

> java15.g:942: warning:Syntactic predicate superfluous for single alternative
> java15.g:1398: warning:empty alternative makes no sense in (...)* or (...)+

Werner