[antlr-interest] ANTLRworks errors debugging fuzzy grammars

Jean Bovet antlr-list at arizona-software.ch
Thu Mar 1 22:36:13 PST 2007

That's because the FuzzyJava.g target language is Python. From
ANTLRWorks itself, only the Java target language is supported in the
debugger. However, if you can generate the parser outside ANTLRWorks
and then use the Debug > Connect feature to connect the AW debugger
to it.

Concerning the code generation, I will have a look. That's true that
I actually restrict the output language to be Java but I'll double-
check.

Regards,

Jean