[antlr-interest] Controlling a TreeParser

Kevin Ruland KRuland at Motorola.com
Tue Mar 6 14:02:35 PST 2007

Hi all.

Suppose I've written an antlr3 grammar which produces an AST and I've
written the corresponding tree parser.  Are there any hooks available in
the generated tree parser to support development of a debugger for my
language?  I need to control execution of the tree grammar at a very
fine level of detail including stepped execution, breakpoints, and even
serialization of execution state and corresponding deserialization and
resuming execution.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks much.

Kevin Ruland