[antlr-interest] ANTLR3 Converting Java to C++ subset (sorta)

Kailey Joanette kaileyjo at bigbluebubble.com
Mon Mar 26 08:18:00 PDT 2007

I was wondering how any of you would approach the problem I've been
discussing here for a week.  I thought at first that writing out a whole
tree structure would be much more useful than converting Java to C++
directly using templates.  To be fair I'm not actually converting Java to
C++ but rather J2ME to BREW.  So I will be mapping a lot of J2ME library
calls to our own BREW calls that we have written.

Should I continue with the tree approach I started with, or would it make
more sense to convert it directly?

Kailey