[antlr-interest] Newbie: C++ lib build errors

Ric Klaren ric.klaren at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:45:55 PDT 2007

Hi,

On 3/28/07, me 262 <me262c at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Ric. I was able to build the static library on 2.7.7 without
> error with VC7.
>
> However, I got a lot of link errors when building the calc example.
> Any suggestions?

It seems part of the support library are linked in twice? I tried
building the support lib and examples with the Visual C++ Express 2005
Edition version of the microsoft compiler (only one I currently have
installed) and see no such errors (using the cygwin build) Could you
double check your build setup?

Cheers,

Ric