[antlr-interest] AntlrWorks

Jean Bovet antlr-list at arizona-software.ch
Sat May 5 15:56:05 PDT 2007

Hi,

You will get this message if ANTLRWorks cannot connect to the parser:
it might happen if the parser crashes/exits unexpectedly. Can you
check the console or terminal to see if there is any exception? What
you can also try is to launch the generated parser from the command
line and connect ANTLRWorks to it using the Debug Remote command.

Regards,

Jean