[antlr-interest] C-target

Marc klists at saphor.de
Wed May 9 23:46:42 PDT 2007

Hello!

When trying out the new C target for antlr 3 on Mac OS X, using the
antlr version dated 5th of May, I run into the problem of not finding a
configure script to build the C runtime. However, I have no clue as to
the correct dependency order of the files to compile them successfully.

I have consulted
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Using+the+ANTLR3+C+Target and
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/ANTLR3+Code+Generation+-+C, but
they assume the presence of the configure script. I could probably
create one from  configure.ac myself, except that I have only autoconf
2.59 on my machine and configure.ac requires autoconf 2.6. Before
updating now on a large scale, I'd like to check if others have had the
same issue.

Thanks in advance for any pointer!

Best regards,

Marc