[antlr-interest] C-target

Marc klists at saphor.de
Thu May 10 02:59:30 PDT 2007

Hello Tobias,

>> When trying out the new C target for antlr 3 on Mac OS X, using the
>> antlr version dated 5th of May, I run into the problem of not finding a
>> configure script to build the C runtime. However, I have no clue as to
>> the correct dependency order of the files to compile them successfully.
>>

> Wich did you download?
> Did you  use the antlr 3b7 tar.gz? or did you use an extract from the
> Source Repository?
Thanks for your answer!

I've used the C-target coming with antlr in the daily build
*antlr-05-05-2007.13.tar.gz *
<http://www.antlr.org/download/build/antlr-05-05-2007.13.tar.gz>
I've now downloaded the version from FishEye and could compile it with
the minor issue that one header file, antlr3config.h, isn't present in
the include directory but in the one above it (a link solved that small
problem). Now I can compile the files generated by antlr all right.

Now I just need to wait for some text under
http://www.antlr.org/wiki/display/ANTLR3/Invoking+your+C+Recognizer on
invoking the recognizer from my C program or some examples on that to be
hopefully all set --- are there any out there?

Best regards,

Marc