[antlr-interest] ANTLR v3 launch party?

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Sun May 13 10:25:41 PDT 2007

Hi,

If I had a v3 launch party sometime in a week or two, would people be
interested in coming to the Univ. of San Francisco for some free
pizza and geeky conversation?  I could do an intro on v3 and the
dashing Jean Bovet could do a demo of his amazing ANTLRWorks.

If people (in SF Bay area I guess) are interested, I'll ask the
university for permission to use our fancy CS classroom.  We could
hold about 35 people max.  It's the same place we held the ANTLR2004
workshop.

Please send me email directly if you'd be interested in coming by to
say howdy.

I plan on launching v3 on thursday this week with new website, if all
goes according to plan.  I'm waiting on the target folks to put final
touches onto their code.

Ter