[antlr-interest] Please give me your valuable advice about antlr .

William Cai wcai at xwarelabs.com
Wed May 16 18:32:47 PDT 2007

Frank,

1. Antlr is an open source software. If you really want to learn its code
generation mechanism, its defects, bugs, source code is always the first
thing you need to investigate.
2. There are quite a few compiler "bibles" in the world (e.g. the dragon
book). Get one, read it.
3. http://www.antlr.org/doc/index.html
4. Some exercises may help you understand how Antlr works.

I'm not Prof. Parr. He may provide more "professional" advices. :-)

Thanks,
William