[antlr-interest] ANTLR 2.7.7 C# Parser fails WHILE ANTLR 2.7.7 JavaParser

EXTERNAL Abdul-Rahman Atif (Praktikant; AE/PJM-WS) external.Atif.Abdul-Rahman at de.bosch.com
Thu May 24 01:56:35 PDT 2007

Hi,
Here is the input file:
-----
chart-file format version 4.2
-- Auto MicroC version 3.3.1
chart :
	name : abcde
	type : abcde
	usage : abcde
	created : abcde
	creator : abcde
	modified : abcde
	scale with zoom : NO
	arrow style : abcde
	used_gds :
	change :
time : 1092314866
date : Date: Thu Aug 12 14:47:46 2004
user_name : User: kom2bue
version : New
description :
	Check-In Chart(s):
	copy of GLOBALS_FCM4_DC_520W from diagnostics
end description
	end change
	change :
time : 1092999707
date : Date: Fri Aug 20 13:01:47 2004
user_name : User: kom2bue
version : n
description :
	Check-In Chart(s):
	first draw, not optimized and tested
	just for splitting in SW-Group
end description
	end change
condition :
	name : C_B_ENABLE_UBAT_TV_CHAR_HYST
	data_structure : SINGLE
	short description :
	'UBAT_COMP: Constant enable bit for Mask TV_Ubat at 100% with
Hyst'
	definition :
true
	end definition
end condition

condition :
	name : C_B_ENABLE_TV_IN_HIGH_RES
	data_structure : SINGLE
	short description :
	'PWM_CALC: Constant enable bit for TV_IN resolution < (+/-0,5%)
(else +/-1%)'
	definition :
false
	end definition
end condition
data_item :
	name : C_SCI_FOR_EMC_PRESCALER_LOAD
	usage_type : CONSTANT
	data_structure : SINGLE
	short description :
	'SCI_FOR_EMC: Prescaler for sending EMC_VECTOR'
	definition :
/* 20ms */
1
	end definition