[antlr-interest] <name>

Luke A. Guest laguest at archangeli.co.uk
Thu May 24 10:35:36 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 10:19 -0700, Terence Parr wrote:
> sure. whatever attributes go into lexer() template and outputFile()
> or whatever are visible to any enclosed template.  I think <name> may
> actually be the grammar name.

No, <name> is actually the fully composed name, TLexer, in my case.

In outputFile, <name> is TLexer, same for headerFile and lexer. But, in
lexer, I just tried <grammar.name> and got T, which is what I want, but
I also need this for outputFile and headerFile as the packages are
generated there.

I take it the <recognizer> rule dumps out the one specified, lexer,
parser, treeparser or a combination. Is that correct?

Thanks,
Luke.