[antlr-interest] Writing Delphi Target for Antlr3

Luke A. Guest laguest at archangeli.co.uk
Sat May 26 08:02:25 PDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-26 at 14:56 +0000, service wrote:
> Yes  , Delphi is OOP pascal created by the borland corp.. As far as I know , the Ada was designed upon pascal.

Kind of, it is Pascal-y, and there's bits of Algol in there also. But
believe me, it's a completely different beast compared to Pascal,
especially when you get into OOP.

It's been a while since I did any Pascal work, does Delphi separate
modules into a specification and a body, like Ada does? i.e.

-- Specification
package Mine is

  type My_Type is private; -- Hidden

  procedure Do_Something(Self : in out My_Type);

private

  type My_Type is ...; -- Implementation defined

end Mine;

package body Mine is

  procedure Do_Something(Self : in out My_Type) is

  begin
    null;
  end Do_Something;

end Mine;