[antlr-interest] Token types

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Sat May 26 13:23:40 PDT 2007

These are just the pre-defined ones, so you will need to enumerate the
rest when the template is called, but you shodl be able to generate an
enum where the template code starts out with the those, then fills in
the rest dynamically, something like this

headerFile...

package Token is

   Token_Type is (
     EOF,      -- (-1)
     INVALID,  -- ( 0)
     EOR,      -- ( 1) No idea what this means.
     DOWN,     -- ( 2) Something to do with parse trees?
     UP,      -- ( 3) Something to do with parse trees?
<tokens:{    <it.name> = <it.type>}; separator = ",\n">

end Token;

Jim