[antlr-interest] Writing Delphi Target for Antlr3

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Sat May 26 18:41:12 PDT 2007

Would you like to share this method with the rest of us?. I'd always assumed
you would eventually proceeed with nested procedure/functions since Delphi
doesn't support block-scope variables.

<aside>
On a separate note, doesn't this thread (and others like it e.g. on Ada
target) - that are about the development of the ANTLR V3 tool itself or one
of it's targets/runtimes - belong on the [antlr-dev] list?. It is probably
confusing/irrelevant to most ANTLR users (ANTLR/Delphi-tes excluded of
course).
</aside>

Micheal