[antlr-interest] No match

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Sun May 27 10:48:58 PDT 2007

Jason,

The thing is that what you have specified in your grammar is that the
code isn't bad. It just doesn't satisfy any of the rules and the parser
stops. Send us some sample input, but maybe it is just that you need to
say that EOF must come next or something similar.

This tends to mean that your grammar structure isn't quite right and I
don't think we could help specifically unless you post more of your
example. What is it you are trying to parse?

Jim