[antlr-interest] Replacing the token type

Micheal J open.zone at virgin.net
Thu May 31 13:00:27 PDT 2007

Hi Gokhan,

Once you have your custom token class and it's associated TokenCreator, use
the setTokenCreator(TokenCreator) method on your lexer instance. E.g.

    myLexer.setTokenCreator( new MyCustomToken.MyCustomTokenCreator() );

The 'csharp_v1' example shows how this is done (it is included with ANTLR
2.7.6+). It uses a custom token class and three lexers and sets all lexers
to create tokens of the custom type. See the method "parseFile(string f,
Stream s)" in the Main.cs file in that example.

Micheal

The best way to contact me is via the list/forum. My time is very limited.