[antlr-interest] Antlr options problem: Not able to set defaultErrorHandler to false

amol Bhagavat amol_bhagavat at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 00:20:35 PDT 2007

Hi,

  When i try to stop the default error handling by antlr by the option
  defaultErrorHandler  , it gives me following error.

  prompt>java org.antlr.Tool c.g
  ANTLR Parser Generator  Version 3.0 (May 17, 2007)  1989-2007
error(133): c.g:35:1: illegal option defaultErrorHandler
  .
  .
  prompt>

  Grammar :-

  grammar c;
options {
    backtrack=true;
    memoize=true;
    k=2;
      defaultErrorHandler = false;
}

  Please let me know, if i am doing any mistake anywhere...

  Many thanks.