[antlr-interest] ANTLR 3.0.1 is not in maven central repository

David Holroyd dave at badgers-in-foil.co.uk
Sat Nov 3 08:18:01 PDT 2007

On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 02:59:17PM +0100, Alex Shneyderman wrote:
> Does anyone have any inclination to post it there ?
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/antlr/
>
> Is it done by someone from ANTLR team? Does it have to be.

I've been meaning to write a script to automate the creation of upload
bundles, but I've not got around to it yet.

It doesn't have to be a project member, but it might make the processes
easier/quicker if it were.

The process is described here, under "Manual upload of artifacts",

  http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html

ta,
dave

--