[antlr-interest] Problem using AST

Austin Hastings Austin_Hastings at Yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 12:12:16 PST 2007

Put the subtrees into a queue, and dump them when you're done.

If you have a rule that unifies them, then using antlr it might look like:

var_or_func
    : (vars+=VAR
    | funcs+=FUNC)
    -> $vars $funcs
    ;

If you don't have a single unifying rule, then you might have to create
an actual queue of nodes, and dump the queue at the end of your
top-level rule.

=Austin