[antlr-interest] Rewriting the input.

craig at palantir.co.za craig at palantir.co.za
Wed Nov 7 03:03:21 PST 2007

Hi,

Is it easy to output the input stream, but replace delimited sections of the
input as they are sent out.
I wish to pipe input to output except for pieces of the input delimited with
‘stream’ and ‘endstream’, which require special processing before being sent
out. In essence I would require a sub-parser to handle the sections of input
inside the delimiters.

Is this easy to do?
I only see samples (in the book) where the input stream is known. I wish to
ignore (well, output) everything not in delimiters without altering it.

Regards
Craig.