[antlr-interest] Threading the TreeParser

Henry Butowsky henryb at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 7 05:26:23 PST 2007

HI Guys,
  Im using the C++ 2.7.6 runtime.
  I am trying to thread my Treeparser with OpenMP.
    What I would like to have is multiple invocations of my tree paser
so I can process     expressions in  parallel - but looking at the code
in the C++ runtime it seems that the base TreeParser()  has a private
copy constructor and a private '=' operator.
As below:

      private:
    // no copying of treeparser instantiations...
    TreeParser(const TreeParser& other);
    TreeParser& operator=(const TreeParser& other);
};

Has anyone got any ideas how to proceed ?

Regards Henry