[antlr-interest] Source code repository?

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Wed Nov 7 11:03:08 PST 2007

Julian Hidalgo wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm just starting with ANTLR, and until now I'm loving it. I have 3
> questions:
>
> 1) Is there any way to download the code from a CVS/SVN repository? I
> don't like tarballs =)

Just ask Ter for a Perforce account. :)

> 2) Where's the source code for the C# runtime? I can't find it in the
> source distribution.

The source code should be in the latest daily build or is in the repository.

> 3) (Leaving money behind) Can people contribute and how? It looks like a
> "closed"/personal project.

You can contribute over feature requests or bug reports. If you prefer
more involvement then subscribe to ANTLR-dev and ask to join a team. Oh
- you have to sign a contributor license, too, and send it to Ter. If
you want to help with the C# target then you need only the appropriate
permissions and a go from the team leaders - I am one of them. :) I can
fill you in with the todos.

Johannes