[antlr-interest] Persistent symbol table?

Johannes Luber jaluber at gmx.de
Tue Nov 20 06:51:19 PST 2007

Damir Kirasić wrote:
> But if I do that all the stack content
> created in the subsequent rules will be lost
> becouse there is a "pop" operation at the end of each rule

You need to add the information to a more persistent structure, which
should also include line information. A list should be sufficient for
this task.

> BTW I don't know how to reply to some other reply.
> It seams that this will go only to you, not to list?

Isn't there a "reply all"-button? Use that one and delete any other
email addresses. Or just exchange my personal address with the list one.

Johannes