[antlr-interest] C++ generation

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Nov 20 10:03:42 PST 2007

I am still working on it, but I seem to be endlessly busy travelling and
earning a living at the moment. I will make a sudden surge to 3.1 for C
and C++ as soon as I can though. It is fairly easy to use the C runtime
with your C++ programs though. What is missing is of course the ability
to reference things in actions via C++ objects, which is ‘neater’ than
the C runtime, but really is just eye candy to the task at hand ;-)

Jim

  _____