[antlr-interest] Using JFlex with Antlr

Andreas Ravnestad andreas.ravnestad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 07:40:16 PDT 2007

Hi,

Given Antlrs lack of support for unicode, I am investigating the
possibility of using JFlex as a lexer. I found one short thread about
this matter in the archives, however it was not of much help since I
have just recently moved to Antlr (coming from Yacc/CUP) and as such I
am not familiar with the inner workings of Antlr (yet).

I would like to know if there is any documentation on switching to
external lexers, and I will also appreciate any kind of hints and tips.
I have already studied the C++ flex example, which didn't make me much
wiser.

-Andreas R