[antlr-interest] ANTLR3 C target and Visual Studio 6

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Thu Oct 4 11:19:10 PDT 2007

Iain,

You are free to do whatever you like including make derived versions. You
just need to retain the original credits really, but read the BSD license if
you are concerned about any modification. My personal view is that I put
this in the open source community to match Ter's 'engine' and you can do
with it what you will. Of course, if anyone wants to throw me a few bones in
the form of contracted paid for work, I am happy to oblige :-)

Jim

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:22 PM