[antlr-interest] Antlr parse cannot parse the file completly

amol Bhagavat amol_bhagavat at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 00:54:34 PDT 2007

Hi,

  Need your help.

  With the help of ANTLR i generated lexer & parser from the grammar . The grammer i developed for my requirement is to trace out indirect function calls like function pointers.

  My project directory contains 500+ files.I give one file at a time to the parser.
  But it seems it does not parse the file completely... i have put some information below about the lines it lefts out.

  FileName         Detects Upto Line       Last Line in the file        Difference
  file1                 20997                        21415                           418
  file2                 15047                        15672                           625
  file3                 8187                          8187                             0
  file4                 430                           450                               20
  file5                18870                        18920                            50
  file6                7957                          7988                             31

  I tried to use the java command like this
  java -Xmx1024m Main doutput.txt>goutput.txt

  (The doutput contains the file paths & goutput contains the parsed data.)
  But still it same.
  Pls let me know am i doing mistake anywhere or some limitation??

  Many Thanks..

  file1