[antlr-interest] Help in using antlr

H. Wan hwan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 15:51:49 PDT 2007

I am a newbie in antlr and I need some help on the
followings:

1. I put the following in a .g file

header {
  package xxx;
}

After I ran antlr with this file, the Parser file
generated does contain a "package xxx;" line at the
top of the file.  But the Lexer file does not have
that line.
How could I make antlr put that "package xxx;" in the
Lexer file?

2. In the same case as (1), apparently antlr generates
the source file in the same directory as the .g file.
However, the java source file should go to a
subdirectory xxx.  How can I tell antlr where to put
the generated files?

I am using antlr 3.0.1.

Thanks in advance for your response.

- Hans