[antlr-interest] AntlrWork problem

Peizhao Hu peizhao at itee.uq.edu.au
Tue Oct 16 22:28:51 PDT 2007

Thanks for reply.

I agreed that you can run it in your command line, or even you directly
double click on the Jar file will give you enough memory to run the
antlrworks. however, it seems to me that the software didn't release
memory back to the system after using the memory for
compiling/generating codes.

it becomes terrible slow after you run a complete debugging process.

regards;

Peizhao