[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks debugger

Jean Bovet antlr-list at arizona-software.ch
Sun Oct 21 10:05:18 PDT 2007

> What do I need to do after that? I have "Break on Location" selected.
> Which debugger button should I press next? I tried pressing "Fast
> forward" and "Go To End", but they both run all the way through my
> grammar without stopping at the breakpoint I set.

You can use Fast Forward and it should break at the specified rules.
You don't need to select a particular button for "Break on:". It
might be a bug that is showing up with your grammar. Would it be
possible to have your grammar (or a subset of it showing this
problem) and the input text to reproduce this problem?

Jean