[antlr-interest] solution to lexer issue

Clifford Heath clifford.heath at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 21:56:03 PDT 2007

Terence Parr wrote:
> I believe that solution will satisfy everyone.

Fantastic stuff... sorry for complaining so vociferously.
I really appreciate your overall accomplishment with Antlr!

I never got to use it on any commercial projects, so I'm
learning it for my current freeware project, a language
to replace SQL, but at a higher level - more conceptual,
more English-like, more difficult to parse :-). Lots of
interesting information modeling theory behind it, but
to an end user, easy to read & write, and it just works.
That's why I don't want them getting any surprises ;-).

Clifford Heath.