[antlr-interest] C# line endings

de Jong, Ron rdejong at iesys.com.au
Thu Oct 25 22:48:56 PDT 2007

I'm using 3.0b5 with a C# target. The source code generation by Antlr
doesn't have CR/LF line endings

so whenever I try and view them I'm prompted to fix them up. Can setting
the line ending in the generated

code be made an option.

Cheers,

Ron

This e-mail (which includes any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged and the copyright of Intelligent Energy Systems Pty Ltd or a third party. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Intelligent Energy Systems Pty Ltd. There is no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message.