[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks 1.1.4 released

Jean Bovet antlr-list at arizona-software.ch
Sun Oct 28 11:10:37 PDT 2007

Hello,

I noticed that the emacs keybinding (on Mac OS X) and general key
bindings (like HOME/END) are not working anymore. I fixed that and
will be releasing a new version at the end of the day probably.

Concerning the memory leak fixes in 1.1.4, AW shouldn't need anymore
the 700MB of RAM to run the Java grammar. Let me know if you are
still experiencing out of memory error.

Regards,

Jean