[antlr-interest] Building the C runtime as a Universal Binary

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Oct 30 09:51:27 PDT 2007

I had configure initially build universal binaries, but then they did not
seem that useful. Configure is a bit of a nightmare in that it makes
assumptions about C related flags that are not always good. I believe that
my scripts may interfere with CFLAGS from the environment as they stand, but
you should be able to work out what to do by looking at the automake source
scripts I should think. However, generally I would say that it is better to
build for the target to be honest.

Jim