[antlr-interest] an antlr 3.1 beta daily build

John Ridgway john.ridgway at trincoll.edu
Tue Oct 30 10:29:50 PDT 2007

Unfortunately, the last time I looked, the source was distributed
with some extraneous files.  If you look in codegen you'll see a
number of generated files.  They are duplicated in the src tree, and
you need to remove them from the SRC TREE (not from codegen).  As of
3.0.1 this meant:

   rm src/org/antlr/tool/ANTLRLexer.java
   rm src/org/antlr/tool/ANTLRParser.java
   rm src/org/antlr/tool/ANTLRTokenTypes.java
   rm src/org/antlr/tool/ANTLRTreePrinter.java
   rm src/org/antlr/tool/ANTLRTreePrinterTokenTypes.java
   rm src/org/antlr/tool/AssignTokenTypesWalker.java
   rm src/org/antlr/tool/AssignTokenTypesWalkerTokenTypes.java
   rm src/org/antlr/codegen/CodeGenTreeWalker.java
   rm src/org/antlr/codegen/CodeGenTreeWalkerTokenTypes.java
   rm src/org/antlr/tool/DefineGrammarItemsWalker.java
   rm src/org/antlr/tool/DefineGrammarItemsWalkerTokenTypes.java
   rm src/org/antlr/tool/TreeToNFAConverter.java
   rm src/org/antlr/tool/TreeToNFAConverterTokenTypes.java

I'd start with that and see where that gets you.

Peace
- John

P.S.  See the fink package info for antlr3...  You can probably
modify it slightly to use the latest version.  (Of course, if you
don't use fink this won't help much. :-))