[antlr-interest] C target; need to close stream?

Rupert Mazzucco mazzucco at iiasa.ac.at
Wed Sep 5 03:26:50 PDT 2007

Hello,

when I do the wiki sequence

  pANTLR3_INPUT_STREAM
      pIStream = antlr3AsciiFileStreamNew((pANTLR3_UINT8)filename);
  pParser->file(pParser);

do I need to close the file stream somehow and make a new input stream
object before I can lex and parse the same file again (with a different
grammar), or can I reuse the pIStream handler as is?  Do the old lexer
and parser have methods to "delete" them, and is this necessary?

Thank you
Rupert
--
Rupert Mazzucco         <mazzucco at iiasa.ac.at>
Research Scholar, Evolution and Ecology Program