[antlr-interest] Does an actual repository exist for antlr?

Benjamin Niemann pink at odahoda.de
Thu Sep 6 13:23:59 PDT 2007

Hi,

Kenny MacDermid wrote:

> I'm just looking to compile Antlr from sources and I don't see any links
> to an actual repository.
>
> I can pull down the latest sources, but for later creating possible
> patches and staying up to date this is not really optimal.
>
> Is there a git/svn/cvs/____ repo hosted anywhere I can pull from?

There is a perforce repository, but without anonymous access (AFAIK Ter does
not have a license permitting anonymous access). The closest thing right
now is the fisheye frontend for the repository at
<http://fisheye2.cenqua.com/browse/antlr>.
Someone suggested a SVN mirror of the perforce repos for anonymous access
recently, but I don't know, if this is more than just an idea...

HTH

--
Benjamin Niemann
Email: pink at odahoda dot de