[antlr-interest] Does an actual repository exist for antlr

Wincent Colaiuta win at wincent.com
Fri Sep 7 13:17:55 PDT 2007

El 7/9/2007, a las 21:38, Roger Jack escribió:

> However, I would really prefer that all antlr source, language
> targets, and
> grammars be under PUBLIC source code management so that they can
> easily
> versioned and accessed. Is all this stuff already in SCM and I just
> don't
> know it? I'm new to Antlr and the Antlr website, so I will
> apologize, in
> advance, if I am ignorant.

You can browse the source code and its history here:

<http://fisheye2.cenqua.com/browse/antlr>

As well as downloading a tarball snapshot of the tip of the current
trunk. As far as web interfaces go, it's pretty nice.

But there are some limitations:

- no commandline interface (for diffs, logs, submitting patches etc)

- this is only the view of the trunk; what's happening on the
branches is out of sight

- no convenient way of updating an existing checkout (because you
can't checkout, you can only download a tarball snapshot)

- FishEye is often slow and sometimes completely broken an inaccessible

Cheers,
Wincent