[antlr-interest] Compiler Technologists

Shakil Chunawala shakilac at optumsoft.com
Wed Sep 12 14:42:53 PDT 2007

Hi,

Apologies for the intrusion.  I was referred to the antlr-interest
mailing list as a reasonable interest forum.

I was wondering if any of you knew of good compiler people that may be
interested in joining a startup.  We have an exciting opportunity for
someone interested in compiler technologies.  This is not conventional
compiler work, but rather taking compilation techniques to a much
higher level.

We are based in Menlo Park, CA close to Stanford.  Our technology is
based on work done by David Cheriton from Stanford.  David is also
involved with our startup.

If you or someone you know might be interested in such an opportunity,
please have them contact me for further info.

thanks,
-Shakil

--
Shakil Chunawala