[antlr-interest] C# target poll

Stefan Klinger dev.null.nix at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 07:50:48 PDT 2007

Johannes Luber wrote:

> I'm not familiar with the Compact Framework except that it is a subset
> of .NET 2.0. Is there a resource which shows the differences? In the
> case we can't make this possible you could always use the linker from
> the Mono project, which extracts only the needed parts of the framework.
> This alone may be enough in most cases.
>
> Best regards,
> Johannes Luber

In the MSDN documentation each function has a section which frameworks
it supports, there is allways noted if it is supported by the Compact
framework.

E.g.
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/fht0f5be.aspx

At the bottom there is a point "Version Information", there is also noted:

.NET Compact Framework
Supported in: 2.0, 1.0

Don't know if there is a list of supported or not supported functions.

Stefan