[antlr-interest] C# target poll

David Piepgrass qwertie256 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:33:06 PDT 2007

> > It would be great if the generated C# code runs with the 2.0 Compact
> > Framework.

Indeed.

> I'm not familiar with the Compact Framework except that it is a subset
> of .NET 2.0. Is there a resource which shows the differences?
In the documentation you'll see, in the class members list of each
class, there is an icon that looks like a PDA beside each method you
can use on .NET Compact Framework. In the case of overloaded methods
btw, often only a subset of the overloads will work. I think you'll
find that for this application it'll be easy to write the runtime in
such a way that it works on .NET CF, although for some reason I do not
understand, a separate DLL must be built for the Compact Framework.

--
- David
http://qism.blogspot.com