[antlr-interest] using C# runtime

Jason Hocker jkh at datatel.com
Sun Sep 23 08:35:06 PDT 2007

This is for antlr 2.7.4.

Please bare with me that I'm a java developer and just learning C#.  I
need to use C# for a project.  I have a string that I want to send through
the lexer.  It looks like the lexer is expecting me to provide it a stream
that reads from a file.  Can anyone help me with the basic C# example to
send a string to the lexer?
Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. In addition, if you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.