[antlr-interest] Debugging grammar throught VS C#.NET

Mayur M m_mayur at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 03:36:42 PDT 2008

Yes, I'm having the problem in Debugging. Could you please let me know the process

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 19:34:38 +1300To: m_mayur at hotmail.com; jimi at temporal-wave.com; antlr-interest at antlr.orgFrom: antlr at mirality.co.nzSubject: Re: [antlr-interest] Debugging grammar throught VS C#.NETAt 18:17 1/04/2008, Mayur M wrote:
<ItemGroup ><Antlr3 Include =" MIF_LP.g" > ....... in the *.csproj there is a warning. "The element 'ItemGroup' in namespace ' http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/msbuild/2003' has invalid child element 'Antlr3' in namespace ' http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/msbuild/2003'." That warning can be ignored.  It should only appear while the .csproj file is open in the editor, and it's caused by the schema validation the XML editor performs being overly sensitive (the "real" XML is extensible in ways the schema doesn't indicate).Do you have any problems actually compiling or using it?