[antlr-interest] Problem with C target output on example C grammar

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Tue Apr 1 09:42:26 PDT 2008

Are you using the examples that go with the 3.1b runtime? It looks to me like you are not. There should be an examples tar for 3.1 somewhere, though now that I look for it, I cannot find it either. You can get the latest examples from Fisheye, however the tarball downloads seem to yield invalid archives so you may need to get the source directly from the tree.

http://fisheye2.cenqua.com/browse/antlr-examples

Jim