[antlr-interest] Code too large error

Diane Nkonyereza nkodidi at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 05:13:54 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm getting several 'code too large' errors when I try to compile the files generated by antlr. I've actions in my grammar. Is there a way of overcoming this?

JavaParser.java:45670: code too large for try statement        catch (RecognitionException re) {        ^JavaParser.java:11527: code too large for try statement        try {            ^JavaParser.java:11525: code too large    public final void forControl() throws RecognitionException {                      ^Note: JavaParser.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.3 errors

Cheers,
Diane