[antlr-interest] [3.1 C] Mulivalue Attribute is NULL in action after matching rule

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Sat Apr 12 18:39:41 PDT 2008

At 13:25 13/04/2008, Christian Schladetsch wrote:
>I tried the more likely (num += NUMBER)+ syntax the first time.
>Then I got:
>
>error C2039: 'vectors' : is not a member of
>'FailParser_Ctx_struct'
>
>When trying to compile the parser. I guess I'll just do something
>else.... like revert to my hand-written C++ parser :P

Which means it's getting past the bit that it didn't like before
and now it doesn't like a different part of your grammar -- some
part you didn't post which contains the word "vectors".

We can only help you with problems when you give us enough
information to help you with ;)

(Another possibility is that the version of C runtime you're
including doesn't match the version of the C templates included
with the version of ANTLR you were using to build your
grammar.  You need to make sure you're using the right ones.)